Work With Me!
I offer transformative methods of hypnotherapy that provide lasting freedom from a myriad of issues, whether emotional, psychological or physical. I combine elements of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Hypnotherapy and Neo-Ericksonian Hypnosis into my counseling practice.
My education and background are in Applied Psychology, but I found traditional talk based therapies limiting, expensive and too much of a time investment for most people. When I discovered how phenomenally effective and quick success is with Hypnotherapy, I knew I wanted to offer this to my clients. Patients generally see relief from symptoms within 1 to 6 sessions.
I offer session online as well as in my office, located in beautiful Bozeman, Montana.
My treatment Focus
- I offer transformative methods of hypnosis that provide lasting freedom from a myriad of issues, whether emotional, psychological or physical.
- I combine elements of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Neo-Eriksonian Hypnosis, Life Between Lives and Regression Therapy as well as Transformational Therapy.
- My education and background are in Applied Psychology, but I found traditional talk-based therapies ineffective, so I chose to go in a different direction that is based on moving beyond issues rather than remaining focused on them.
I promise to:
- Discover the root, the cause and the reason for your issue.
- Uncover the limiting beliefs that have held you back.
- Reclaim your voice, your power and your self-worth.
- Rewire your mind for success and help you live the life you are meant to live.
- My focus is to help you and/or your family heal in the shortest amount of time possible.
- I will help you achieve this by providing a safe space, listening to your concerns, and customizing a therapeutic plan to help you achieve lasting, permanent, positive changes in your life.
- Longer term hypno-coaching plans recommended for some individuals.
I, myself, survived narcissistic abuse, have struggled with anxiety, weight issues, (anorexia in my teens, bulimia in my 30’s and later overeating in my 40’s) body image issues as well as learning to establish healthy boundaries within relationships.
I also healed a lifelong bleeding disorder solely with hypnosis!
My academic background is in Applied Psychology and Women’s Studies with an emphasis on Human Sexuality.
Hypnotherapy changed my life…and it can change yours, too!
For more information on Kryssa and her Specialist techniques please click here.
Get in touch with Kryssa by clicking here.